Thursday 3 December 2015

Thirty-One Days of Blogging

31 day blog challenge (1)

Well I am back in the land of Blogging.  I think the last time I blogged was approximately March this year.  I stopped sewing, living, existing, I ceased all activities accept from going to work (had a fair share of sick days as well).

The reason being I received some rather disturbing news regarding my health.  Felt like life was over, as I knew it.  It took me from March to November to regain my sewing mojo (apart from the day I attended the local rodeo, I took along some hexies to baste).

I pinned a quilt in June for a new great-nephew, yep, you guessed it, it is still sitting in the cupboard.  Have so much of life to catch up on.

All I know the time I have left on this earth I am going to make count.  Live life to the fullest (well the fullest in my capacity eg sewing, knitting, reading, cooking).

Anyhow, how I started blogging again, been thinking about it for a while, but that is as far as it went.  Until I saw this post on "Happy Cottage Quilter", when I hit the link in "Happy Cottage Quilter" Blog, it brought me to http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/ run by Cheryl Sleboda.

Basically you blog each day for thirty-one days, commencing 1 December, Yes I am running late, took me a while to get organised.

So this is all for today.  I shall keep you all posted what I am up to in my journey back to life .... I guess.

Thank you for taking time to stop by. Happy stitching. and crafting.

Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back! Sending you big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to return to blogging, and more importantly, sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am glad I am feeling well enough to do "stuff". Just do not know where to begin.

      Delete