Friday 4 December 2015

31 Days of Blogging - Day 2

This is what I got up to when I finished work today. Cut out another Lucy Boston, Patchwork of the Crosses (POTC).

I am doing my(POTC) through Sandy, over at Shiralee stitches. We are up to block 14, eeeek. But me in my slackness have only sewn three blocks, though, I have cut out eight blocks, counting todays effort.

My (sort of) game plan is to come home from work, and if not to tired or feeling unwell, get in and cut out another block, each day until I have them all cut out. Then after tea, if not to fatigued, I shall sew until I begin to nod off. Not much fun jabbing oneself when half asleep.

I have many other projects I will share over the coming days.

Hopefully the quality of my photography skills will improve.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and fussy cuts, Sharon. I am planning an EPP project for next year, but I am still in the planning and deciding stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have cheated a bit Carla, mine are BOMs. Though some of my hexies I have cut out are fussy cut and I am rather pleased with them. The first cut is the hardest.

    ReplyDelete