Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 13 - 31 Days of Blogging

I awoke to skies like this today ...







Wow, they were full juicy clouds, which I hoped would produce some lovely precipitation.  Well, a few hours into the morning it began to drizzle, and then rain and rain a little more.  Such a wonderful sound and smell.

At the house in town we 16.5mLs and out at Jersey (the Station) we got 53mLs, such a beautiful early Christmas gift.  Let's hope there is some more.  The poor cattle, some of them are so frail, they fall down and are unable to get back up, and are therefore shot, such a waste and such sadness.


 This is a photo of the rain from the back door at work, looking towards the carpark, taken at morning tea break.  I wished I had my telephone on me earlier when the rain was much heavier,( but whilst on duty, telephones etc are in our lockers).


Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Happy stitching.

Sharon

1 comment: