Sunday 20 December 2015

Day 19 - 31 Days of Blogging

Sunday evening,  the second last one of 2015.  My 2015 flew by.

This weekend was spent completing "The Happiness Quilt".  Well that was my hoped for goal. Guess what? I did complete the blocks, still have to sew them together,  but that will come about after Christmas,  when the sewing machine can be set up.


The frog block is the one I completed today.


 The snail block was completed earlier this week.

Both blocks require a wash, and a press. I am rather chuffed that this much stitching was completed this week.

Now it is off to bed.  Tomorrow night,  hopefully some stitching may get done on "Lucy Boston" or "Pies and Tarts", both are enjoyable to work on.

Thank you for taking time to stop by.

 Happy stitching. Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Carla, cannot wait to get the sashings on. Just have to find a space for the sewing machine. The Pfaff takes up a lot more room than than my Huskie of room!!

      Delete