Sunday 13 December 2015

Day 11 - 31 Days of Blogging

I never got to post yesterday, finished work, came home had a shower and thought I would have a lay down for half an hour, this was just after 4.00pm.  Hello, 2.00am, yes that is when I woke up, 2.30am to be precise, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Well here is today, went to work bright and early, finished worked came home and had a shower (not sure if I am OCD about germs, or a germaphobe).

Started sewing Lucy, then got to thinking about the "Happiness Quilt", it was a BOM in 2014 by Monica Poole.  I vaguely remembered seeing it in a box the other day, so I went burrowing around and found the last two blocks that I am working on, not so much to do at all, really.

Then I had a bit more of a forage and found the completed seven blocks.

So another project to complete.  I wonder how many more I will remember that I have on the go.





Thank you for taking time to stop by.

 Happy stitching.

Sharon

1 comment: