Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 7 - 31 Days of Blogging

I did not get a post done yesterday, did not get much of anything done actually, was rather unwell.  Enough of that.

Today was a new day. Hopefully will get some sewing time tonight. The clouds are building up (again), there are distant rumblings, and when I took the rubbish out, we literally had six spots of rain.

Poppy has finally decided to forgive me. It has taken from Sunday afternoon, until this morning for her to get over having a bath. She would not come near me at all yesterday, which was unusual, in itself, because if I am off colour she never leaves my side, but not yesterday, would look at me then go under the bed. Tonight she is sitting beside me on the lounge.

We are now going to watch the final episode/s of "Home and Away", and do some slow stitching on Lucy Boston.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel much improved now.
    Poppy really doesn't like baths if she avoids you for that long.

    ReplyDelete