Monday 1 September 2014

Welcome to Spring

The first day of Spring has arrived,  the morning started off at 12 º, but the day soon warmed up ...... to 32º.

My yarn and new knitting needles arrived for the Sweaterbabe KAL. Clue one was released today, hopefully I will get it cast on later tonight. The colour looked very different on the website when ordering, it is called Shadow, by Rowan, it is Kidsilk Haze, 70% mohair,  30% silk.

Also today I started taking a photo for the 2014 - 91 Days of Spring,  here is the first photo,  a gerbera from the garden.




Thank you for taking time to stop by. Happy stitching. Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Sharon we had a high of about 12 degrees yesterday lol so the 32 sounds wonderful. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I shall swap with you, the heat is very oppressive, I love the cold/cooler weather, it is a real novelty.

      Delete
  2. What a fun fluffy Gerbera!! Your new yarn looks so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the gerberas may be double that is why they are fluffy, they remind me of pom poms!

      Delete