Wednesday 3 May 2017

Hello I am back.

I have good news and have been sewing up a frenzy, catching up for time missed out.

The good news, my liver tumours are STABLE! I was hoping they may have shrunken,  but alas, no, STABLE is good, means they did not multipy.   So I have been making up for lost time, patchwork and quilting.

Here is a snap of "Kool Kats". I purchased this from "Cynthia's Ark".


I am in the process of sewing on the binding at present, should have it finished on the weekend and I will share a photo of the completed quilt.

There has been more sewing, but I need to take some more photos.


Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Happy stitching.

 Sharon

2 comments:

  1. really good news about your health.... keep it up. I love the look of that quilt... so fun...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news.....woo hoo....looks like a fun project...xx

    ReplyDelete