Friday 1 January 2016

1st January, 2016

Happy New Year to All. Hope everyone spent  New Year's Eve doing something they enjoyed. We went to a bar-b-que, and were home by 21.30, as I had an early shift today. So I  slept the New Year in!

About 19.00 hours, these fellows started building up.  The wind blew 11.5 klms/hr. Just now the rain gauge read 14.7 mLs. Yes it still is raining, such a delightful sound to go to sleep to.

Tonight I sewed some more cream elongated hexies to one of my Lucy Boston blocks. Tomorrow I shall invest some time into cutting out some more cream elongated hexies.

Wishing everyone a year filled with joy and happiness, good health and lots of spare time for stitching.

Hugs and thank you for taking time to stop by.

Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Those are serious rain clouds. I do hope you get some more on your farm. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (belated) New Year Wendy, we did get a little rain.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Sharon xxx Hope those rain clouds keep coming!! I too love sleeping to the sound of rain, especially on a tin roof :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (belated) New Year Serena, oh we need ore rain by now, things are drying out.

      Delete