Friday 11 January 2013

First Post as a Blogger

Well this is my first post as a Blogger ... something I have been wanting to set up for a while now.

The weather here is stifling to say the least, today again was in the mid 40's, this heat just saps the life out of everything.  The is a large bush fire in the hills just at the back, making the air very hazy.

At present I am working on two quilts, one each for my parents, will post pics over the weekend.  I have used sixteen fat quarters in each quilt.  The quilts are in the style of "Turning Twenty".

Happy sewing everyone

Sharon.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon and welcome to 'blogland'! I'm sure you will like it here! I've seen those devastating bushfires on TV, so sad. It's hot and humid here, but compared to your area we shouldn't complain! I'd love to see what you are working on... I'm working on some NY Beauty blocks these days.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete