Sunday 4 June 2017

Party Time at the Chook Shed

Thank you Chooky, for a fun-filled day, yesterday.  For those that don't knoe, itvwas the Chooksheds fifth birthday, and the lovely Donna is hosting an all weekend sewing PARTY!


I decided to bring Lucy, from POTC, along.  I had to prise Lucy out of hiding, she was squirriled away in a box, because I had been working on some other projects.

Well, Lucy and I had the time of our lives yesterday.  I pressed her, found some "missing" blocks,  sewed some more one inch grey joiners to the cream joiners, for want of better words.



I even joined another Lucy to the three, I had joined in a row.  So now there is a small "L" shaped piece of quilt.



Thank you for taking time to stop by.

 Happy stitching.

 Sharon

1 comment:

  1. OMG how exciting......Lucy is coming to life.........looking great..........keep up he great work with her......

    ReplyDelete