Friday 2 May 2014

I Have Been very Slack

Hello to all stopping by

I have been silent for over a month (hanging my head in shame).

I have been doing some sewing, blocks for swaps, Postage Stamp Two Inch Charm swap, received some lovely little treasures from across the seas.

I have been keeping up (well trying to) with the BOMS I have signed up for.

(Having a silly nasty virus from mid-February to the first week of April did not aid in my good humour, as it knocked me around and I did not have any motivation to sew.  The virus actually came and almost went, before flaring up again, four times, yes four times, used all my sick leave up, but had no voice and conjunctivitis along with a beastly headache :( ).

However, now I have commenced taking some extra vitamins to fight the effects of colds, garlic and zinc, vitamin C - so I think they are doing some good.

I shall post photos of my doings very soon - I have to wait until I go to town where internet reception is stronger than out here.


Thank you for taking time to stop by. Happy stitching. Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment