Saturday 8 February 2014

Surprises That Arrived This Week

Big warm hugs to Delphine for the lovely mug rugs, in QuiltinGallery Mug Rug Swap, the theme was Olympics


Next surprise was  from Noela, from Valentine Initial Swap, how lucky was I? Not only did I  receive a lovely sewing caddy, but a brooch with a gorgeous black cat, and some patterns for cat stitcheries, plus some chocolates.



Warm hugs to both ladies, snd the ladies who organised the swaps, Michelle from QuiltinGallery.  And the Valentine Initial Swap, hosted by Cheryll from StirchingCubbyHole.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. 

Happy stitching
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Well yes, you are very lucky! Love the mug rugs! I have some scraps that I plan to use up making a bunch for our Tea Parties! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your gifts. It was a lovely swap Sharon. Thanks again for my goodies. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete