Barbara from Cat Patches us hosting thus fun event, so far I have decided to start/make -
1. A bag with lots of handy pockets by Cotton Ginnys.
2. A bag from Issue 52 of Quilters Companion.
3. My two inch Postage Stamp charm quilt, this is an exchange of two inch squares hosted by The Curious Quilter.
4. A BOM of Suffolk Puffs, there are 625 Suffolk Puffs in this quilt.
5. Pillow Pops, this is a sew along, hosted by Threadbias, whereby you work thtough the book, seein different pillows each month.
6. Cat Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman.
7. Another BOM, the pattern has not been released yet (in January or February), it us called "A Merry Christmas Garden", by Gail Pan Designs.
8. Christmas mini quilt
9. Christmas table runner.
10. Knitted Bananas in Pyjamas for my Grandson.
11. Knitted Hello Kitty for my Granddaughter.
12. A needle turn quilt, I bought back in the early 2000, it was a BOM, I shall have to search in my boxes for it.
So that is 2014 for me.