Thursday 7 November 2013

Adding Buttons to Side bar and other happenings

I have been tearing my hair out, trying to add buttons/gadgets of whatever they are called to the side bar, these are swaps and things I have joined, first of all let me apologise if the url link is not added, not sure how to add it, but when I get days off again I shall attempt to put the owner's url link in - I hope this makes sense, I am not very techno savvy.

Oh I wish I could say what I have been doing and add photos, but alas, these will have to wait until after Christmas, if you know what I mean.  I just have to remember to take photos of all the bits and bobs and things I have been sewing/crafting.

Anyway, I had better turn off the computer, and do a little sewing before I have to head off to work, today i have to leave home about 11.30 for a 13.00 start as I have a few chores to do in town, main one is to go and get some of those water ice blocks/slippery sams things for the other half, he devours them when he gets home from a day out in the paddock.



Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Happy stitching Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment