Monday 14 December 2015

Day 12 - 31 Days of Blogging

Today has been hot ... what is unusual about that.

There is a "promise" of rain in the next few days, I shall believe it when I see it, hear it and feel it.  I do not mean a couple of spots either, I would love love some good soaking rain.

On Friday night we only had a small amount of rain in town, maybe 3mL.  Out at Jersey, the station, we got 19.5mL.  So much so that it washed away some of the fences, so when I was at work, Allan was out putting up fences.  Allan took the dogs with him.  My sweet Poppy, who detests baths, was having the time of her life, running up and down the creek bank, and swimming in the creek.

Little traitor, grrrrr.


Thank you for taking time to stop by.

 Happy stitching.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment