Monday 30 June 2014

Surprises in Today's Post

What a great start to the day, went to check the mail and I had some lovely surprises.

First of all there was a bag from the Secret Tote Bag Swap, my secret partner was Melanie from Thepatchworkrobin,  all the way over in England, here is a photo of the lovely bag she made for  me:-



Next surprise were some blocks, the first ones were from Elizabeth, who made these beautiful ones


Next parcel I opened was from Narelle, she made a rwelve inch one and included a pattern for an armchair caddy to keep all my bits and pieces handy when sewing in a comfy chair.


What a lovely start to the working week.

Thank you for taking time to stop by. Happy stitching. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I get excited every time my husband tells me there is a 'squishy' parcel; it is usually a fabric purchase or a swap parcel. Happy mail!

    ReplyDelete